AS A PRECURSOR TO JOINING OUR NOBLE 7 IMPACT SUCCESS NETWORK~ LISTEN TO THIS 4 MINUTE PRESENTATION OVERVIEW CALL 1-(720-721-4806
OUR BUSINESS MODEL IS TO HELP PEOPLE GROW & TO PROVIDE THEM THE TOOLS, SERVICES, SYSTEMS & RESOURCES NEEDED TO BECOME HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE INCOME EARNERS THUS BEING ABLE TO LIVE, CHOOSE & EXPERIENCE THE GOOD LIFE STYLE OF PEACE, LOVE, CONTENTMENT, JOY, HOPE, HAPPINESS & FULFILLED DREAMS
SERVICES PROVIDED LOCALLY
~Clothing (In all sizes)
~Tuition Assistance Programs for College Students
Our Ministries offer help to those who are in need. Fundraisers that help our ministry are:
Adult Coloring Books & More...
People are in need, be a helping hand to stop this painful cycle. Our ministries need your assistance to help those in need. Every donation makes a difference; every contributor gives a ray of hope to the less fortunate. If you have anything you wish to donate, please send or bring to 901 South Jackson Street, Suite 4, Salisbury, North Carolina 28144. Please send any financial donations to Helping the Less Fortunate Ministries.
Your Thoughts Could Make A Difference. For Questions or Comments Call: 704-314-6773
Thank you on behalf of Helping The Less Fortunate Ministries and the people that you help.
Fund Raising Unlimited Is Here Be Part Of The Cause
Our mission is excellence in everything we do, especially education and assisting hurting and struggling humanity.
1. To prepare the young as well as the elderly and disabled with the skills and knowledge to be responsible citizens.
2. To help the less fortunate to master essential skills through a vigorous and challenging training curriculum. Teaching writing, communication, and personal relation skills so they can be effective in life endeavors and helping others.
3. To help those who are struggling to learn in a loving and caring environment (not hostile.) One that is conducive to learning and to help them make reasonable decisions and healthy choices.
4. To recruit those who are highly qualified to manage our various ministries.
5. To use support services, both internal and external to help subsidize our ministries by forming a vital bridge between available resources for the young, elderly, and disabled people and hurting humanity who will benefit from those resources.
6. To reach out and expand beyond our borders through family, church and community involvement in supporting the teaching/learning process.
7. To help relieve the suffering, misery, and hardships of the young, elderly, and disabled people and struggling and hurting humanity and to assist those in crisis.
8. To restore dignity, self-esteem, honor, and pride of people that have been violated through unfairness and manipulations.
This is our Mission and with God's help it will be fulfilled and accomplished!